[jboss-user] [EJB3] - How to set JMS Message properties using MDP

Andrew Leasck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 27 10:50:16 EDT 2011

Andrew Leasck [http://community.jboss.org/people/lesack] created the discussion

"How to set JMS Message properties using MDP"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623323#623323

I have a requirement to set a scheduled delivery property on various messages.  I have been converted most of the applicaitons MDBs to MDPs and until now the transition has been simple, however, given the  http://docs.jboss.org/ejb3/docs/tutorial/1.0.7/html/Consumer_and_Producer.htmlhttp:// documentation I was able to locate I was unable to identify a way to add JMS Message properties to the MDP Producer.  I have provided a simple example of what I am currently doing with the MDB that I am hoping is possible with the MDP approach.

+*MDB Message Example:*+
Message msg = sess.createMessage();
msg.setLongProperty(JBossMessage.JMS_JBOSS_SCHEDULED_DELIVERY_PROP_NAME, now + 1000 * 60 * 60 * 2);

+*Environment:*+
JBoss 5 EAP

Thank you in advance, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew Leasck

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]