[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - How to deploy wsdl using jboss

Aj B do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 29 02:20:38 EDT 2011

Aj B [http://community.jboss.org/people/ajj] created the discussion

"How to deploy wsdl using jboss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623395#623395

Hi,
     I had created wsdl file using the axis codegen(JAVA2WSDL). I have the wsdl file with me. I want to use it in order to call the methods exposed via it.      To do so, I think I have to deploy it in the server(Am using JBoss). Can anyone tell me how I can do it ? Main aim is to access the methods      exposed by the wsdl.

Thanks

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]