[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JBOSS AS v/s JBoss Enterprise Data Services server

akhil gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 30 02:25:40 EDT 2011

akhil gupta [http://community.jboss.org/people/akhilkg1987] created the discussion

"JBOSS AS v/s JBoss Enterprise Data Services server"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623673#623673

hi,
I wish to know what is the differrence between Jboss Application server and a JBoss Enterprise Data Services server?
I am using JBOSS AS 5.1.0 and recently in an example,I need to deploy something known as EAR to JBoss Enterprise Data Services server.
Kindly give me some pointers on this.