[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Issue with soap:address generated (https)

Isabel Cettolin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 31 05:01:26 EDT 2011

Isabel Cettolin [http://community.jboss.org/people/IsabelC] created the discussion

"Re: Issue with soap:address generated (https)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623943#623943

I tried several things now:

In deploy\jbossws.sar\jbossws.beans\META-INF\jboss-benas.xml I set the webServiceHost (i don't want the customer to see the IP) and the webServiceSecurePort.

In the server.xml i configured the port:

|  | <Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true" |
|             | maxThreads="150" scheme="https" secure="true" |
|             | clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" /> |

At last i added the security-constraint like Jim suggested.

The only change is that instead of the IP i get the URL now, but still as http and not https.

Apart from that i found this Bug Report:  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPAPP-4648 https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPAPP-4648

Within this bug report I found an article about setting up https as well:  http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-13534 http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossWS-SecureTransport
But this didn't lead me anywhere as well.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]