[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Is JBpm suitable to my business needs?

Kiran Sadasivuni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 31 07:12:30 EDT 2011

Kiran Sadasivuni [http://community.jboss.org/people/alphabetagamma] created the discussion

"Re: Is JBpm suitable to my business needs?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623981#623981

Thanks for the reply Mauricio. I may not add more tasks. But there is a possibility to add another business process in similar lines. The major concern that we have is how do we control the same User not working on 'Submit for Review' and 'Review' tasks. This can be handled easily in Spring. I am worried if we introduce jBPM for this purpose, isn't it becomes an overhead to maintain?