[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Is JBpm suitable to my business needs?

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 31 07:49:40 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Is JBpm suitable to my business needs?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/623988#623988

As any framework or platform it has a lot of advantages but it also has a learning curve. It is a trade of between funtionality and amout of time learning the technology. If you think that you application can grow you should definitely take a look at jBPM but if your application will remain small with one or two "business processes" you can just hack the idea of business process and hard code your activities. That's my humble opinion.
Cheers