[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Web console report - HTTP Status 500

Chris Nash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 31 15:01:54 EDT 2011

Chris Nash [http://community.jboss.org/people/code_monkey] created the discussion

"Web console report - HTTP Status 500"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624129#624129

I have the jbpm-installer installed and running. I was following the demo and the screencast for the web console ( http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/install-gwt-console-jbpm.swf http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/install-gwt-console-jbpm.swf) and everything operates perfectly (to a point). When I get to the Reporting segment (at about 1:23), I get a big Error window. Titled *HTTP Status 500 -*, it says:

org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: *Report server not initialized*. Please check the server logs for further details.
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleApplicationException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:319)
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:230)
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleInvokerException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:206)
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:360)
 org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:173)
 org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:93)
 org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:68)
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
 org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.GWTJsonFilter.doFilter(GWTJsonFilter.java:59)
 org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)

The server.log says exactly the same thing. When I close the window, I get a blank "Report configuration" window (it has a combobox without any contents).

How do I initialize the Report Server? Am I missing a component? I have jbpm-5.1.0.Final-gwt-console.zip installed.

Thanka for any help!