[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Retrieval of variable values for a process instance

Zeliang Huang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 5 01:25:02 EST 2011

Zeliang Huang [http://community.jboss.org/people/ossa] created the discussion

"Retrieval of variable values for a process instance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639771#639771

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a way to read the values of variables in my process instance after it is started.
I am able to get the ProcessInstanceId through below java codes. Any idea how can I
continue from here?

|  |  | BlockingGetTaskResponseHandler getResponseHandler = new BlockingGetTaskResponseHandler(); |
|  |  | client.getTask(taskId, getResponseHandler); |
|  |  | getResponseHandler.waitTillDone(10000); |
|  |  | Task ts = getResponseHandler.getTask();
|  |  | ts.getTaskData().getProcessInstanceId(); |

thanks