[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Attaching source/doc jars to eclipse

Wendy Schmitz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 5 11:52:32 EST 2011

Wendy Schmitz [http://community.jboss.org/people/wendyschmitz] created the discussion

"Attaching source/doc jars to eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/639870#639870

I want to attach source and doc jars to my jBPM project in eclipse. However eclipse is saying that the "jBPM Library" is non-modifiable, and the buttons to perform necessary operations in eclipse are greyed out.

I'm not trying to modify sources, just want to access the api and docs easily through eclipse and view hierarchy etc. How do I attach sources - can I using any other way?

I am using eclipse 3.6.1 Helios and jBPM 5.1.0.
Thanks.

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-639870-17443/jbpm-eclipse.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-639870-17443/450-224/jbpm-eclipse.png