[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Issue with schema import

gressho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 9 04:50:01 EST 2011

gressho [http://community.jboss.org/people/gressho] created the discussion

"Issue with schema import"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/640722#640722

Hello,

I've detected an issue with schema import when developing an EJB webservice deployed in a war-file. I've included the wsdl and the xsd in WEB-INF/wsdl, the wsdl file itself is attached to this posting. I think the problem might be expecting the deployment location to be META-INF/wsdl, based on the deployed webservice type (EJB), since this is not sufficient any more for EJB 3.1.
As workaround I will not import the schema any more.

Best wishes

Werner

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]