[jboss-user] [jBPM] - User Interfaces with JSF 2.0

chris h do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 9 08:29:40 EST 2011

chris h [http://community.jboss.org/people/chris86] created the discussion

"User Interfaces with JSF 2.0"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/640777#640777

Hi community,

I'm new in jBPM. I want to create a webapplication which is based on a BPMN 2.0/BPMN workflow. I want to create my own interfaces for the Human-Task interaction.

    1. Is it possible to model my BPMN 2.0 workflow with the Eclipse modeller and than create my own interfaces for the interaction with the Users?
    2. When its possible, what languages are support (JSF2.0...)?
    3. Are there some examples or tutorials which get me an introduction?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Chris