[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How do I identify pids of jBPM 5.1 task service and jBoss AS on (RedHat) Linux system

Chris Melas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 10 10:00:27 EST 2011

Chris Melas [http://community.jboss.org/people/melc] created the discussion

"Re: How do I identify pids of jBPM 5.1 task service and jBoss AS on (RedHat) Linux system"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/640890#640890

Hi
ps aux | grep java
or
ps aux | grep jboss
or
ps aux | grep ant

Probably all of the above will show you the process of jboss AS and the pid of the java process running the task service. If you have embedded the task service in jboss then the above commands will only show you the process of jboss AS