[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Re: how to set 'UseJBossWebLoader' in jboss-6.0.0 - CR1

swapnil narvekar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 12 05:17:33 EST 2011

swapnil narvekar [http://community.jboss.org/people/swapnil_narya] created the discussion

"Re: how to set 'UseJBossWebLoader' in jboss-6.0.0 - CR1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641030#641030

Even I have found this property in Class -

org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.DeployerConfig
as
 private boolean useJBossWebLoader = true; and its getter-setter

I am trying to find out the xml where a bean of this class is declared.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]