[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Class Not Found Exception

Kan Esaki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 12 17:35:24 EST 2011

Kan Esaki [http://community.jboss.org/people/servlette] created the discussion

"Class Not Found Exception"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641150#641150

Hi,
I have an issue with Spring deployer and it is not able to find the classes which are in the library folder.

I have the following structure.

MyApp.spring
          APP-INF/lib/ jar files
          META-INF/jboss-spring.xml

When I deploy the MyApp.spring to JBoss, I see that the file jboss-spring.xml is read by JBoss.

14:00:39,099 INFO  [NamedXmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from URL [vfszip:/C:/usr/local/jboss/server/default/deploy/MyApp.spring/META-INF/jboss-spring.xml]

After this, what I see is:

14:00:39,161 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Real: name=vfszip:/C:/usr/local/jboss/server/default/deploy/MyApp.spring/ state=PreReal mode=Manual requiredState=Real

org.jboss.deployers.spi.DeploymentException: Error deploying: vfszip:/C:/usr/local/jboss/server/default/deploy/MyApp.spring/

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Bean class [org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory] not found

nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory

And org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory is under APP-INF/lib/ in activemq-pool-5.2.0.jar

Why it fails to detect the jar file under the APP-INF/lib folder?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Kanthappan

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]