[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: How to load different version of my jar in jboss as7

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 13 04:51:52 EST 2011

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] created the discussion

"Re: How to load different version of my jar in jboss as7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641216#641216

> abiya wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> My struts version is 1.0 and I have problem with the XML parser which is bundled as part of jdk1.6
> My config inputstream is not null but still I get the following exception while deployment,

What inputstream? How do you get it? What does the code look like?

> abiya wrote:
>
> I would want my war to refer the xerces.jar(2.2.0) and xalan.jar.
Place them in the .war/WEB-INF/lib folders of your deployed application and they will be picked up.