[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 5.2 BPMN2 schema question

npereira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 14 06:34:25 EST 2011

npereira [http://community.jboss.org/people/npereira] created the discussion

"jBPM 5.2 BPMN2 schema question"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641502#641502

Hi forum,

First congrats on the jbpm5.2 relase, great new features!
Now a quick question on the schema that is generated by the drools guvnor designer.

When I create a BPM2 in the drools web designer, I'm not able to import it to the eclipse base designer. The schema being generated is different form the schema eclipse generates.

Is this something still under development, the drools-2-eclipse trip?

Note: I tried creating a bpmn in eclipse and putting into drools guvnor and it works fine. Just having problems with the other way round!  :)

Regards,
npereira