[jboss-user] [jBPM] - process definition load timeout error in jbpm console - resolved in 5.2 release ?

Anand Awasthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 14 13:16:06 EST 2011

Anand Awasthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/anand.awasthi] created the discussion

"process definition load timeout error in jbpm console - resolved in 5.2 release ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641592#641592

Hi folks,

i was reading the release notes for JBPM 5.2. Regarding console it says following:

jBPM console

* updated to latest version of the JBoss BPM console
* console synchronizes with the process definitions (and other assets) from all packages in the Guvnor repository

* updated BIRT reporting to latest version

With JBPM 5.1 conosle, I was running into problems where console was timing out when trying to load process definitions from local file system. Someone pointed out that as part of 5.2 release, console was gonna have time out property that we could set and using that we can avoid the timeout error.

I wanted to confirm if that fix is available in 5.2 release. Can someone please confirm.

Thanks
Anand