[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Question about using Timer node

Yu Chai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 14 18:20:52 EST 2011

Yu Chai [http://community.jboss.org/people/cross.cy] created the discussion

"Re: Question about using Timer node"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641635#641635

Hi Marco,

I'm using jBPM5.1.

In the work flow, I have a rule node to define the delay time for the timer. After timer expires, I'm doing a soap web service call. So there's nothing sepcial I'm doing with the knowledgesession while the timer is waiting.

I also did a test work flow in which a timer sits in between two simple script task nodes. When I started it in a simple java app, it worked well. However when i put it in my project, which runs in JBoss and triggers the work flow after a jms comes in, the work flow cannot be resumed after the timer expires.

Thanks and regards

Yu