[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - EJB3 Webservice & Jboss

jim G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 16 08:09:26 EST 2011

jim G [http://community.jboss.org/people/jim.g] created the discussion

"EJB3 Webservice & Jboss"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/641961#641961

Hi,

I am trying to develop a webservice based on a stateless ejb
it works perfectly on glassfish (a wsdl is generated automatically)

The deployment on jboss 6 or 7 works well but no wsdl is generated

is something to do specifically for jboss ?

I read it exists a specific module named jbossws but to be honest
it role seems confusing for me (does it help for the development or for the deployment ?)

does it exist some tutorial really simple to explain this secificity of jboss

Thanks

 http://www.google.com/uds/css/small-logo.png  http://www.google.com/uds/css/small-logo.png

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]