[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Some questions about jbpm console

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 18 12:05:08 EST 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Some questions about jbpm console"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642108#642108

> Jimmy dong wrote:
>
> Our project now is using JBPM5.1 to develop our worflow system, I want to use jbpm console as client, will make twice development so as to suit our necessary, I have the latest console source code ,but I don't know how to compile and deploy?
Have a look at following links for more details:
 http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-13839 http://community.jboss.org/wiki/BPMConsoleReference
 https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console

> Jimmy dong wrote:
>
> And next question , in  order to develop customize process, we should add new task forms use freemarker. I think the forms should be a dynamic page,and will be connect with database,read and write data from db. So I want to know whether the .ftl file support JSP or other dynamic language?If support,how to config?
By default it supports only freemarker but since it is based on plugin architecture you build additional form plugin to enable other scripting language support.

HTH