[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Rules Accessing ArrayList as Process Parameters

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 20 15:20:03 EST 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: Rules Accessing ArrayList as Process Parameters"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642543#642543

I do believe it works as designed. "from clause" is to reason over collection elements so it returns data type that is inside the collection.

Alternatively you could try to just check if such process variable exists, for instance with "eval" and in consequence section access the array list (I think that works properly).

Cheers