[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: BIRT Integration-Cannot find the ODA dataSource extension (org.jboss.tools.birt.oda)

Juhi Bhatia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 21 05:36:21 EST 2011

Juhi Bhatia [http://community.jboss.org/people/bhatiajui] created the discussion

"Re: BIRT Integration-Cannot find the ODA dataSource extension (org.jboss.tools.birt.oda)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642638#642638

Hi,

Can you ( http://community.jboss.org/people/snjeza Snjezana Peco) please let me know what changes did to do to the jboss plugin so that the error ODA Datasource error was gone? I am facing the same error for mongodb oda plugin. If only i can make out why am I getting this error, my problem would be solved. Any help I can have?

Regards,
Juhi.