[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: WebService deployment failed.

Akhil Syal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 21 09:02:52 EST 2011

Akhil Syal [http://community.jboss.org/people/akhil.syal] created the discussion

"Re: WebService deployment failed."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642678#642678

Hi,

I am new to Webservices. I was following the user guide which is given along with the JBossWS. I have downloaded the latest version of JBossWS Native and I am using JBoss AS 7.0.2 as the target runtime. Could you please help me in configuring the JBossWS with the server? I downloaded the binary version of JBossWS 4.0.0 Native for JBoss AS 7.0.2 but i am not able to deploy properly.

Also in the directory structure which I have with me there is no standalone-preview file instead there is a standalone-xts.xml file.

Could you please guide me here? Also proper steps to install will certainly help me.

Thanks

Akhil

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]