[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: about how create svg file?

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 21 09:33:47 EST 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: about how create svg file?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642685#642685

I think I understand what you are trying to do. You would need to get the list of active nodes from your process info. Once you have their ID's reference them in your process bpmn2 (get the x,y positions from the BPMNDI info). Once you have that you can overlay a div ontop of the svg or try to manipulate the SVG to show the green checkmark at the positions of the active nodes.