[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: IntelliJ IDEA support

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 22 11:53:16 EST 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: IntelliJ IDEA support"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642927#642927

Tiho,
Yes, I understand your point, but it should be so difficult I mean, at the end of the day all the IDEs have their graphical tooling with support for graphs and then they just need to hook the bpmn-emf model right? they have 50% of the job done already.
I think that the same happens with BPEL years ago when it becomes standard.
The other interesting thing that we can push forward is to create decouple applications with those editors. Do you know any third party app that is using the eclipse plugin inside an Eclipse RCP application? jBPM5 & Drools should provide this application that only contains the BPMN editor, the Rules editor and the plugins used to deploy all the stuff to the repository in contrast to just the plugins for technical people.
My two cents..
Cheers