[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: process definition load timeout error in jbpm console - resolved in 5.2 release ?

Anand Awasthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 22 14:14:38 EST 2011

Anand Awasthi [http://community.jboss.org/people/anand.awasthi] created the discussion

"Re: process definition load timeout error in jbpm console - resolved in 5.2 release ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/642955#642955

just to add to my post regarding issues with loading process definition, I am  loading the process files from local file system instead of Guyvonr. I have looked at CommandDelegate class and its seems to support both loca files and Guvnor. However 5.2 Release notes mention only synchronization with Guvnor. Just wondering if 5.2 supports loading process definitions from local file system or not.

Can someone please shed some light on this.

thanks a lot
Anand