[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss 7.1 CR1 - Remote debugging

Ali Yagmur do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 23 06:50:18 EST 2011

Ali Yagmur [http://community.jboss.org/people/ayagmur] created the discussion

"JBoss 7.1 CR1 - Remote debugging"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643032#643032

Although I can connect remotely to jboss from "ide" and can debug the server code at the beta version (Jboss 7.1), I cannot connect at CR1 (Jboss 7.1).

When I try to debug remotely, I got "Unable to open debugger port " error.

When I try to define the jboss application server as local app. sever in "intellij IDEA", I got "Management port configuration not found" error.

Do you have any idea for it?

Best Regards,
ayagmur