[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Jboss AS 7 & JBPM 5.2 --> JBPM Console Error when viewing task forms

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 27 10:11:01 EST 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Jboss AS 7 & JBPM 5.2 --> JBPM Console Error when viewing task forms"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643366#643366

Sorry you have to be a little more specific, for instance:
4. Select evaluation task --> Is this the Evaluation task that is read from the file system ( https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/tree/master/jbpm-installer/sample/evaluation/src/main/resources https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/tree/master/jbpm-installer/sample/evaluation/src/main/resources) or is this a task that you created in Guvnor via Designer? If this is a custom process you created with Designer, have you generated the task forms via designer too?
Not much we can do unless you show your bpmn2 and your generated task forms so we can try to reproduce.