[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Installing/Building BPMN2 Editor for eclipse

Michael G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 27 13:31:56 EST 2011

Michael G [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpgong] created the discussion

"Installing/Building BPMN2 Editor for eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643426#643426

Hello,

I'm trying to get the new BPMN editor mentioned here  http://kverlaen.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-bpmn-20-eclipse-editor.html http://kverlaen.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-bpmn-20-eclipse-editor.html working but i'm unable to.

Following the wiki, it mentions pulling the editor from the update site,  http://codehoop.com/bpmn2 http://codehoop.com/bpmn2.  But this site seems to be invalid so i can't get the plugin without having the build it myself.

So when i try to build it i get this error,

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Service is not registered class='interface org.eclipse.tycho.p2.metadata.ProxyServiceFacade'

So i'm not sure how to go about getting this up and running.  I prefer to use this editor vs the one that jbpm provides since it matches more with the web editor.

Could someone explain how i can be go about to getting this editor set up in eclipse?

Thank you.