[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Jboss AS 7 & JBPM 5.2 --> JBPM Console Error when viewing task forms

krish t do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 28 00:35:59 EST 2011

krish t [http://community.jboss.org/people/krishna0820] created the discussion

"Re: Jboss AS 7 & JBPM 5.2 --> JBPM Console Error when viewing task forms"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643467#643467

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am using the sample evalution provided in the ( https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/tree/master/jbpm-installer/sample/evaluation/src/main/resources https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/tree/master/jbpm-installer/sample/evaluation/src/main/resources) . I have attached task forms generated in guvnor and screenshots of execution in my local.

Also,i checked the screencast for jbpm console again and see that varibale 'content' is missing in InstanceData section in my local. This is autogenerated one and I haven't done any changes in the bpmn file.

 http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/jbpm-installer-console.5.2.swf http://people.redhat.com/kverlaen/jbpm-installer-console.5.2.swf

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-643467-17656/Instance+data+for+sample+evaluation.JPG  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-643467-17656/450-200/Instance+data+for+sample+evaluation.JPG