[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5 on JBoss AS 7

Michael G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 28 10:39:43 EST 2011

Michael G [http://community.jboss.org/people/mpgong] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM5 on JBoss AS 7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643598#643598

I manually installed everything and didn't run into any problems.  The guvnor and designer works fine for me.  Haven't tried the jbpm console yet.

But if it server says it didn't start on time try adding this to the configuration xml file.

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:deployment-scanner:1.0">
            <deployment-scanner name="default" path="deployments" scan-enabled="true" scan-interval="5000" relative-to="jboss.server.base.dir" deployment-timeout="600"/>

Set the deployment timeout to some high number - it's in seconds.

I noticed that the deployment of the console does take a while along with the other pieces.