[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Interoperability of EJB2/3 between JBoss EAP 4.3 and JBoss EAP 5.1.1

Wolf-Dieter Fink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 28 11:21:22 EST 2011

Wolf-Dieter Fink [http://community.jboss.org/people/wdfink] created the discussion

"Re: Interoperability of EJB2/3 between JBoss EAP 4.3 and JBoss EAP 5.1.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643604#643604

I would recommend to use both server with AS5.1.

There are some difficulties with:
- Transactions, you cant have Tx span both server/application
- Security, works only if the applications are not JAAS secured (or you might handle the credentials in your application which is a mess)
- classloader, because of different client libraries that you have to use

So I give up to get this working because I can't get all things working

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]