[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Problem with minOccurs="0" nillable="true" minOccurs="1"

kdesineedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 29 02:25:00 EST 2011

kdesineedi [http://community.jboss.org/people/kdesineedi] created the discussion

"Problem with minOccurs="0" nillable="true" minOccurs="1""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643681#643681

Hi all,

We are facing problems with the generated WSDL using an existing WSDL via wsconsume.

If the existing WSDL has

         <xsd:element name="partnerFields" type="tns:partnerFields" minOccurs="0" nillable="true" />
                <xsd:element name="transactionContext" type="tns:transactionContext" minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />

In the generated WSDL we see the below lines:

<xs:element name="partnerFields" type="tns:partnerFields"/>

<xs:element name="transactionContext" type="tns:transactionContext"/>

The nillable and min/max occurs are not being observed.Could you please help us in this regard?

Due to this ,when we send a dummy request removing the mandatory fields,we expect a fault to be generated however we see a proper response being sent.Apart from doing a custom validation in the implementor class,is there anything else we are missing in generating the classes?

We are using the following command to generate the classes:

wsconsume -k <WSDL_LOCATION>

Saludos
Kdesineedi

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]