[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Unable to see Process in Process Overview

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 30 18:02:29 EST 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to see Process in Process Overview"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643985#643985

I'm guessing here, probably your server startup timed out. One question tho, if you are starting off with jBPM you should start using version 5.2. In 5.2 we moved the default AS to AS7 which starts up a lot faster than AS 5.1 used in jBPM 5.1 and you should not run into timeouts for server startup.