[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Writing ftl files and invoking them in browser

Rajesh Kumar Tunuguntla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 31 12:03:06 EST 2011

Rajesh Kumar Tunuguntla [http://community.jboss.org/people/mailformrx] created the discussion

"Re: Writing ftl files and invoking them in browser"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644031#644031

Hi Mauricio

Thanks for the response. I would definetly give feedback to the jbpm project, if i succeed in the integration with our application.

In order to build the console, I am planning do the following steps
      1. Build jbpm 5.2.0 from the source available at  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/jBPM%205/jbpm-5.2.0.Final/jbpm-5.2.0.Final-src.zip/download "http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/jBPM%205/jbpm-5.2.0.Final/jbpm-5.2.0.Final-src.zip/download".
      2. Upon successful building of jbpm5.2.0, I am planning to build the console from the  https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console "https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console" and replace the corresponding console war files.
To do step-1, i have downloaded the code and used the following maven command "mvn package". My build is failure. Please find the attached Error_Details.zip for the errors. Please let me know how to resolve this error ? Once step-1 is resolved, i shall proceed with step-2.

Regards
Rajesh