[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Writing ftl files and invoking them in browser

Rajesh Kumar Tunuguntla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 31 15:31:39 EST 2011

Rajesh Kumar Tunuguntla [http://community.jboss.org/people/mailformrx] created the discussion

"Re: Writing ftl files and invoking them in browser"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/644040#644040

Hi Mauricio

I have skipped the JBPM Source Building and moved on to Building the jbpm console source from the project:
 https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console https://github.com/bpmc/bpm-console".

I have followed the below steps

1. download the zip and extracted in a seperate folder (D:\Console\bpmc-bpm-console-1cf8710)
2. mvn clean install from this folder
3. renamed  "gwt-console.war , gwt-console-server"  that is generated in D:\Console\bpmc-bpm-console-1cf8710\server\war\target & D:\Console\bpmc-bpm-console-1cf8710\gui\war\target with versions and made a zip file
4. copied in the zip file into D:\jbpm-installer\lib folder.
5. I executed the below commands in jbpm_installer folder D:\jbpm-installer\
              ant clean.demo
              ant install.demo
              ant start.demo
6. But i  see the below erros in "D:\jbpm-installer\jboss-as-7.0.2.Final\standalone\deployments" folders
             jbpm-gwt-console-server.war.failed
             jbpm-gwt-console.war.failed
            drools-guvnor.war.failed

I am unable to open the console, because the deployment failed. Please let me know whether I am missing some steps and help me out to resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards
Rajesh