[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Working sample with JBoss Portal Spring Webflow Primefaces -

Mehmet Salgar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 2 10:31:54 EST 2011

Mehmet Salgar [http://community.jboss.org/people/speleomaniac] created the discussion

"Working sample with JBoss Portal Spring Webflow Primefaces -"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/584956#584956

Hi everybody,

I just prepared a working sample project that combine the technologies JBoss Portal -Primefaces - Spring Webflow  and wrote a blog about it.....

If anybody interested here is the link to the blog....

http:\\ http://mehmetsalgar.wordpress.com/20...ow-primefaces/ http://mehmetsalgar.wordpress.com/20...ow-primefaces/

There is at the moment no JSF - Portlet Bridge for JSF 2.0 implementation because of this Primefaces 1.1 version is used with Portlet Spec 1.0....

So I hope, it helps somebody out there...

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]