[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Is the feature available to add multiple content paramters?

bpmn2user do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 6 10:38:52 EST 2011

bpmn2user [http://community.jboss.org/people/bpmn2user] created the discussion

"Is the feature available to add multiple content paramters?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/585744#585744

Kris,

I am wondering if this feature is available in the SNAPSHOT code?
Here is the context from one of the earlier discussions:

 +http://community.jboss.org/message/579179#579179 10. Jan 5, 2011 8:49 PM ( http://community.jboss.org/message/578810#578810 in response to rafitanba)+
+You will always need a map of parameters if you have multiple parameters you want to pass.  This however doesn't mean+
+you need to present this complexity to the end users.  I could see how you could extend the current editor for the human+
+task node to not simply show one text box for the content parameter but show an additional option where the user could+
 +specify he has multiple ones and allows the user to specify each of them.  This will then be translated back to an on-entry action creating the map underneath.+

+I'll see if I can slip this extension in the next few days.+

+Kris+