[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Developer Studio 4 CR1 available on Early Access!

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 7 10:02:26 EST 2011

Max Rydahl Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com] commented on

"JBoss Developer Studio 4 CR1 available on Early Access!"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: http://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2011/01/31/jboss-developer-studio-4-cr1-available-on-early-access#comment-5379

Hi Anders,

Sorry for the late reply - loong weekend  ;)

For now JBDS does not bundle the maven integration since there is no stable API for m2eclipse nor Maven repo for the EAP based products; once those two are in place we'll put it in JBDS by default.

Until then you can install the m2eclipse integration from JBoss Tools - just not something we can guarantee will always work smoothly/can patch/support.

But yes, I want it too...