[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Why jBPM5.0 does not work on IE while jBPM 5.0 CR1 worked with GCF?

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 9 16:19:08 EST 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Why jBPM5.0 does not work on IE while jBPM 5.0 CR1 worked with GCF?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586568#586568

The Oryx designer works well currently on Firefox and Chrome.
We do aim to support IE wherever possible, but it is not always easy, especially around more advanced features like the web designer canvas which isn't well supported on IE. We will aim to update Oryx for IE compatibility at some point. In the mean time can you please point us at your alternatives that you are considering that provide executable BPMN2 from a 100% web based (non-flash) solution that work in IE? That would help us better understand the various options.

The issue btw. seems to be the way IE handles JavaScript and has not to do with html version support.

Thanks.