[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Iterate over all existing sessions at startup

Brian Wallis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 10 01:37:47 EST 2011

Brian Wallis [http://community.jboss.org/people/bwallis42] created the discussion

"Iterate over all existing sessions at startup"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586605#586605

Is there a supported way that I can find all existing persisted workflow sessions when jBPM is restarted?

I need a way to reconfigure a bunch of JMS subscriptions that are dynamically created when the stateful sessions are created for each workflow instance. We are running with a statefull session per workflow rather than lots of workflows within one session since the set of facts used for one workflow instance is most likely not used in any other workflow instance.

thanks.