[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Jboss 5.1.0 Server peer id configuration

rakeshjain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 10 07:06:28 EST 2011

rakeshjain [http://community.jboss.org/people/rakeshjain] created the discussion

"Re: Jboss 5.1.0 Server peer id configuration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586668#586668

Anyone have an idea or thoughts on the above issue with jboss 5.1.0 messaging.
Actually I have a requiremenet of deploying my app on more than 500 servers. Though we dont use clustering as of now, there is a plan of using it in near future. So was looking if there is any chance of configuring server peer id range without rebuilding messaging-jar in 5.1.0.

I didnt get the issue with jboss 4.2.3 and messaging 1.4.4. In 1.4.4 peer id is a 5 digit number.   Now we are migrating to 5.1.0

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]