[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM in cooperation with an existing CRM system

hans lux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 10 09:26:13 EST 2011

hans lux [http://community.jboss.org/people/hlux] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM in cooperation with an existing CRM system"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/586704#586704

Hi Mauricio,

thanks for your encouraging answer.

If I understand your recommandation correctly, it is the best to gather some knowledge about BPM in general, before trying to
get a particular framework to work?

so, for example, your book about jBPM would be the second read, after I know BPM better?

Is there any book or other source of knowledge you would recommend?

about my questions:

1) I'm more afraid of the situation, that the BPM-system fails and tasks are completed without the BPM system beeing aware of it or beeing informed.
  maybe some sort of event cache on the CRM side could store events until the BPM system is back online and update the BPM-system then.
  Maybe there are other/better machanisms ?

hlux