[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 5 GA gunvor / designer subprocess support

byungwoojun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 11 18:49:08 EST 2011

byungwoojun [http://community.jboss.org/people/byungwoojun] created the discussion

"jBPM 5 GA gunvor / designer subprocess support"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/587011#587011

Last Friday (2/4/11), I downloaded and installed the latest jBPM 5 GA. Using the guvnor console integrated designer (I assume it is Oryx-based), I created a new BPMN 2-based process flow. In the flow, I added Expanded and Collapsed Subprocesses into my diagram. After saving and closing the diagram, I reopened it, but all the subprocesses that I just added disappeared.

My JBoss AS log file showed an error, "No enum const class com.intalio.bpmn2.impl.Bpmn20Stencil.Subprocess." I looked at the Bpmn20Stencil.java source code and confirmed that there is no subprocess enum support in the code.

So, here are my questions. Does the jBPM 5 GA guvnor/designer support any type of subprocesses? If not, is there any plan for adding the missing activity types? Or, did I just set up the jBPM 5 GA incorrectly?

Any help will be appreicated.

Thanks,
bwj