[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - JBoss Cache and HAPartition, different clusters

Jonas Heineson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 14 09:26:41 EST 2011

Jonas Heineson [http://community.jboss.org/people/heineson] created the discussion

"JBoss Cache and HAPartition, different clusters"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/587258#587258

Hi,

In an environment we have four JBoss servers (4.2.3.GA) A,B,C,D split into two clusters for failover (A,B are in one cluster and C,D in another). Now we want to start using JBoss Cache (1.4.1.GA) as a distributed POJO cache that all four servers should share. That is, we want the HAPartition handling failover and such still be configured as running in two separate clusters while the cache we want to be used on all four servers.

I have a problem configuring this (if it is even possible?), and can only get the caches to see each other if they are in the same HAPartition cluster as well.

*Configuration HAPartition (cluster-service.xml):*

*Configuration JBoss Cache (pojocache-service.xml)*

Regards
Jonas Heineson

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]