[jboss-user] [jBPM] - What files are deployed to the BPM engine in jBPM5?

new-comer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 15 16:58:55 EST 2011

new-comer [http://community.jboss.org/people/new-comer] created the discussion

"What files are deployed to the BPM engine in jBPM5?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/587574#587574

Hi,

I am still very new to jBPM, I have the following question, hope someone will help me with it:
How the process is deployed to the BPM engine in 5.0? There are 2 designers: one is the web based designer, and the other is eclipse plugin designer. For each of them, what files are generated by the designer and how are they deployed to the BPM engine.

Thanks in advance.