[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Can't create Web Service for JBOSS

jan piel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 16 03:14:27 EST 2011

jan piel [http://community.jboss.org/people/jpiel] created the discussion

"Re: Can't create Web Service for JBOSS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/587656#587656

I use JBoss 5.1 but I think you have to consider the following points:

1. Complexe classes as a return type must implement java.io.Serializable
2. If you want to return lists, then change the return type to an array and convert the list with a statement like this:

SomeObject[] arr = (SomeObject[]) list
                    .toArray(new SomeObject[list.size()]);

In eclipse you will retrieve a pattern for this command with 'toarray'

And Overloading is unfortunately not allowed.

Hope it helps.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]