[jboss-user] [jBPM] - A question about authenticatedUserId

ly km do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 16 21:44:17 EST 2011

ly km [http://community.jboss.org/people/lykm02] created the discussion

"A question about authenticatedUserId"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/587882#587882

Using jbpm4.4
I can see the authenticatedUserId is used for record the current user. And actually, it will saved into a threadlocal thread.
So, I was confused about if there are two users log in, first A login and (processEngine.setauthenticatedUserId(A) start a instance, And so do B.
What will be happen if I read current userId?

The question can be simplized to that there are two thread to call jbpm's
processEngine.setauthenticatedUserId(A), who are reponsiblie for the current user id can be read correctly, the jbpm or program?