[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Need JSF source for version of JSF in JBoss 4.3.0 GA

Karol Zielonko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 17 09:30:30 EST 2011

Karol Zielonko [http://community.jboss.org/people/zielonko] created the discussion

"Re: Need JSF source for version of JSF in JBoss 4.3.0 GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/588075#588075

Thanks for the reply. Sorry if I was unclear in my original post but, unless I misunderstand you, what you suggest is exactly what I had tried. I cracked open the jar files (both jsf-api and jsf-impl) in winzip and looked at the MANIFEST.MF file for JSF version breadcrumbs. All I found was JBoss references, like:

Implementation-Version: 4.3.0.GA (build: SVNTag=JBPAPP_4_3_0_GA date=2

00801031548)

Which I believe is boilerplate JBoss build version info but I found nothing that looked like a *JSF* build version.

KZ