[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Event definitions....

Amin Mohammed-Coleman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 18 13:53:58 EST 2011

Amin Mohammed-Coleman [http://community.jboss.org/people/aminmc] created the discussion

"Event definitions...."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/588411#588411

Hi

I have the following process definition:

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-588411-11395/messageStart.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-588411-11395/450-252/messageStart.png
Essentially what I would like to do is wait for both sub process are complete before I move to the next part of the flow.  The sub process complete when they receive a message event called 'completeEvent'.   I would like to pass some value into the signalEvent to indicate which event should be triggered.  For example at the moment if i signal a completeEvent then both sub process complete.   The sub process has a instance variable which is populated and what I would like to do is signal an event and pass a value for example signalEvent("completeEvent", "A", processid); and then somehow evaluate which event it belongs to.  Is this possible?  I've looked at some of the examples but I'm not able to work out a solution.

Hope this made sense!  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks